Spicy vegetable noodles is a one pot meal that is spicy and delicious with the goodness of fresh spring vegetables like snow peas, sweet corn, carrots, baby corn, broccoli and other ingredients like scrambled eggs, button mushrooms, and spring onions. Serve the Spicy Vegetable Noodles Recipe as a weeknight dinner along with a bowl of soup.
How to make
- To begin making the Spicy Vegetable Noodles Recipes, in a saucepan, boil the noodles as per the instructions on the packet, drain and set aside. Toss the noodles in oil after they are drained, to prevent from sticking with each other.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the onion, chilli and garlic and saute till the onions are soft.
- Add the veggies and stir fry till the veggies have cooked through but still crunchy.
- Add in the soy, chili sauce and rice wine.
- Increase the heat and add the noodles and egg.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to coat and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or till the noodles has heated through.
- Turn off the heat. Garnish with spring onions and serve.
- Serve the Spicy Vegetable Noodles Recipe as a weeknight dinner along with a bowl of soup